We want to welcome you into the family of God and into a new lifestyle as a follower of Jesus Christ. Speaking to His disciples – and to all who would become disciples in the future, Jesus made this important declaration:
If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free (John 8:31-32 NASB).
This course helps you to develop the habit of “continuing in [God’s] Word” – and as you do, the truth will make your free! It is designed to show you how to know God as your Father and how, through following the principles of the Bible, you can experience the abundant life that Jesus promises.
In these lessons you will learn:
- What it means to put God first in your life.
- What happens when you are baptized.
- How the Holy Spirit is your counselor and guide.
- How the Word of God leads us into the truth and provides us with peace and strength.
- How prayer and worship build our relationship with God.
- How we are strengthened and encouraged through fellowship with other believers.
- How overcoming sin leads to a fulfilling and victorious life.
- How to hear the voice of God in making decisions.
- How to develop the discipline of daily Bible reading.
- How to have God’s kind of success in life.